warfair. advocates openness.
Here you can find more information about what we stand for.
Further information about the complaint mechanism can be found in Warfair Complaints Mechanism - Policy and Procedure.
For all goods and businesses, Due diligence reports, which include, among other things, answering a questionnaire, searches and interviews with stakeholders. The reports are approved for the ethical committeeand published here (note large files):
- Due Diligence Report: Coffee from Yemen
- Due Diligence Report: Beach Baskets from Yemen
- Due Diligence Report: Sesame from Somalia.
- Due Diligence Report: Cashews from Burkina Faso.
- Due Diligence Report: Chocolate from Congo (DRC)
- Due Diligence Report: Lanterns from Yemen
- Due Diligence Report: licorice from Afghanistan
- Due Diligence Report: Nuts and dried fruit from Afghanistan
- Due Diligence Report: Pine nuts from Afghanistan
- Due Diligence Report: Safran from Afghanistan
warfair works for the Sustainable Development Goals, especially goal 1 (abolish poverty), goal 8 (decent jobs and economic growth), goal 16 (peace, justice and responsible institutions) and goal 7 (partnerships for action). We also a focus on the Peace building and state-building goals, especially goal 4 (economic progress) under the International dialogue for peacebuilding and state building.
warfair supports the ILO Convention 190 (Violence and Harassment Convention) to prohibit, prevent and protect against violence and abuse including sexual abuses and violations.
warfair is a member of and willseeking to follow recommendations fromDanish Initiative for Ethical Trade.
warfair will prepare due diligence reports for the individual products and partner based on policies above and the standards Prepared by OECD / FAO and with regard to the special circumstances of conflict zones, cf. the recommendations of International Alert..
warfair will not act or cooperate with companies or partners who do not comply warfair Sanctions Policy..
warfair will not receive donations or financial contributions that are not in accordance with warfair Donation Policy..
Annual report and accounts will be made available here:
warfair. will be climate-neutral. The emissions will be compensated through further tree planting at the company's registered office, the farm Vejgaard. The climate account will be made available here on the website.
warfair. Is approved as an importer of conventional, organic and fairest foods.
- See our Food Administration control reports.
- See oúr Organic certificate.
- See our Fairtrade / Flocert certificate (FLO ID 44654).
- Read our Own-control program (dansk).
See more about The company Warfair and who stands BAg.